Terms & Conditions
Be a part of the Hull City Official Supporters Club
The OSC is a thriving community of Hull City supporters. It has been in operation since December 2003 and if you haven’t already become a member, well it’s now time for you to be a part of the Hull City Official Supporters Club!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Membership of the Official Supporters Club is for a one, two or three year period commencing upon receipt of the full payment for the appropriate period.
2) Any member may resign their membership at any time before their respective expiry date by writing to the Secretary and a refund will be made proportionate to the unexpired period.
3) The aim is to provide the strongest possible support to Hull City AFC both at the Kingston Communications Stadium and at away matches, whatever the fortunes of the Football Club might be.
4) As an Official Supporters Club member you will be entitled to the benefits listed on the appropriate page of the website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hull City Official Supporters Club and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hull City Official Supporters Club. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hull City Official Supporters Club takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
- This website and its content is copyright of Hcosc ©All rights reserved.
- We may collect the following information: Name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. If you have given us the right, We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you have given us the right,from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.